Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by maxim

Page: 14 / 22

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU24)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: maxim
Question 56

How can a consultant determine which capabilities of a Sales Cloud implementation are required during the Discovery phase?

Options:

A.

Establish KPIs for end MTV.

B.

Observe end users.

C.

Demo Sales Cloud to end users.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 57

Cloud Kicks (CK) uses Collaborative Forecasts and has a custom currency field, Discount, on Opportunity that allows sales reps to record when they give a discount on an opportunity. CK just added a new business unit to Salesforce. Managers in the new business unit report that their forecasts are accurate but they are unable to see the discount amount in the Opportunity list in Collaborative Forecasting.

What should a consultant do to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Add a new discount field for the new business unit.

B.

Check the field level security for the managers' profile.

C.

Add the Discount field to the Sales Path for the managers.

D.

Use a validation rule to ensure that a discount is entered.

Discussion
Question 58

A consultant received feedback that various sales teams are providing inconsistent updates to leadership about the progress of deals.

What should the consultant recommend for aligning processes and providing more reliable information about the pipeline to leadership?

Options:

A.

Create a Sales Engagement report.

B.

Customize Sales Path.

C.

Enable Sales Forecasting.

Discussion
Question 59

Which data migration sequence should consultant recommend for the objects?

Options:

A.

Opportunities, Products, pe Line toe Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Accounts, Contacts:

B.

Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, Products, Product Line Items, Cases, Leads, Campaigns

C.

Contacts, Accounts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Products, Product Line Items, Cases.

D.

Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Product Line Items, Cases, Leads. Campaigns

Discussion
Page: 14 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CRT-251
PDF

$40  $99.99

CRT-251 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CRT-251 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99