Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by rosalie

Page: 19 / 22

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU24)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: rosalie
Question 76

Cloud Kicks (CK) has just completed its initial Sales Cloud implementation. The leadership team at CK wants to improve the rate of user adoption,

What should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Add an Approvals process to the Opportunity object to enforce data standards.

B.

Conduct a requirements workshop to gather user stories.

C.

Create a report to track the login rate over the last 7 days.

D.

Create a Slack channel to gather and discuss feedback from users.

Discussion
Question 77

What are two capabilities of Data Loader? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Extracts organization and configuration metadata

B.

Prevents importing duplicate records

C.

Exports field history data

D.

Runs one-time or scheduled data loads

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 78

After Cloud Kicks implemented Sales Cloud Einstein, a consultant realizes they are unable to activate all of the features.

Which step should the consultant take to troubleshoot the issue?

Options:

A.

Check the Soles Insights Integration User profile configuration.

B.

Reconfigure the Einstein Lead Scoring app.

C.

Confirm users have the feature license assigned.

Discussion
Question 79

The Cloud Kicks marketing team purchased a marketing automation tool and is implementing a lead qualification process. The sales director

provided key attributes and activity history of the ideal lead.

What should the consultant do to help marketing improve the process?

Options:

A.

Create reports based on the sales metrics provided in the marketing automation tool and train marketing users to identify and qualify leads.

B.

Develop the Lead score and grade in the marketing automation tool to automatically determine when a lead should become qualified.

C.

Set up the marketing automation tool to send prospects to the sales director and ask sales reps to assist in the qualification process.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CRT-251
PDF

$40  $99.99

CRT-251 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CRT-251 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99