Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by diana

Page: 22 / 22

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU24)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: diana
Question 88

The sales manager at a company has noticed that sales teams are having trouble understanding who should an Opportunity. Sales teams base their sales Opportunities on assignments to specific ZIP codes.

Which solution should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Sharing Rules

B.

Territory Management

C.

Account Teams

D.

Sales Cloud Einstein

Discussion
Question 89

Universal Containers is creating a new program to allow customers to pay for large orders over the course of 1 to 3 years in monthly installments beginning in the month the products are sold. The admin needs to configure Sales Good to accommodate the new pricing term and to help the finance department forecast easily.

What should the consultant recommend to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Use Revenue Schedules to capture installment payment plan details for each Product.

B.

Add a custom field to the Quotes object to capture the number of installments,

C.

Set the default quantities to 12, 24, and 36 in a new Price Book for installment sales.

D.

Create a Process Builder to create an Order for each installment payment.

Discussion
Question 90

A Consultant is configuring Einstein Forecasting to help the sales team predict how much they will sell by the end of a forecasting period.

Which two considerations should the consultant keep in mind to ensure that predictions are displayed.

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Predictions are only shown when data sync in Tableau CRM is enabled. Tableau

B.

Predictions are based only on the standard Close Date and Amount fields

C.

Predictions are only shown when at least 12 months of Opportunity data exists

D.

Predictions are only shown when the user is in the forecasting hierarchy.

Discussion
Question 91

As part of a Sales Territories implementation, Cloud Kicks wants the user to manually search for a territory in an active territory model and

assign it to opportunities.

Which approach should the consultant recommend to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Enable sharing access to the Account to assign any active territory to opportunities.

B.

Use default Sales Territories to assign any active territory to the opportunity,

C.

Update the profile with the Manage Territory permission.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 22 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CRT-251
PDF

$40  $99.99

CRT-251 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CRT-251 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99