Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by amy

Page: 18 / 22

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU24)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: amy
Question 72

Cloud Kicks just deployed Sales Cloud globally and wants to make sure that all of its users are using Salesforce. How should the consultant determine if all regions are using Salesforce?

Options:

A.

Assign all users to a region, build a report using user login history, and filter on region.

B.

Create an Opportunity report per region, filtering by User.

C.

Ask each regional sales manager to run the standard User Adoption report.

D.

Install Salesforce Adoption Dashboards from the AppExchange and use the region chart.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 73

Cloud Kicks (CK) frequently has multiple sales reps who collaborate on an opportunity. CK needs Salesforce to allocate credit to each sales rep to track against a sales quota.

Which Salesforce feature should the consultant use to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Opportunity Splits

B.

Sales Analytics

C.

Custom Metadata

D.

Collaborative Forecasting

Discussion
Question 74

Sales stages are shared between sales methodologies at Cloud Kicks. There are three product lines with unique sales methodologies. A few sales stages overlap between the three product lines.

Which two recommendations should the consultant make?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

One set of opportunity stages

B.

One record type

C.

Three record types

D.

Three sets of opportunity stages

Discussion
Question 75

Cloud Kicks is restructuring its sales teams to align with its product lines. Each sales rep will focus only on the accounts they've been assigned.

Sales reps will run specific product upsell processes.

Which action should the consultant take to support a successful sales team transition?

Options:

A.

Meet with territory sales leadership to design territory assignment rules.

B.

Meet with sales reps to review products they are assigned and implement Opportunity Teams.

C.

Meet with executive sales leadership to understand the requirements for record sharing.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CRT-251
PDF

$40  $99.99

CRT-251 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CRT-251 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99