Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by boris

Page: 9 / 22

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU24)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: boris
Question 36

The Sales Cloud implementation at Cloud Kicks (CK) is now live. End user training is complete. IT stakeholders have signed off on the technical aspects of the project. The CK admin continues to call the consultant with questions about the sales process.

What should the consultant do?

Options:

A.

Suggest that CK purchase a support agreement.

B.

Conduct a knowledge transfer with the admin.

C.

Recommend that the admin attend Salesforce instructor-led training.

Discussion
Question 37

Cloud Kicks uses an external Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application to process its orders. The ERP application needs to receive data about opportunities when the opportunity closes.

Which solution should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Salesforce Connect

B.

Outbound Message with record-triggered flow

C.

External Relationship with custom object

Discussion
Question 38

The Asia Pacific and Japanese sales teams from Cloud Kicks have requested separate report folders for each region. The VP of sales needs access to both report folders in one place to find reports for all the regions and wants to retain visibility of the reports in each folder.

What should the consultant recommend meeting the requirement?

Options:

A.

Create subfolders and give access to the root folder, keeping the top region folder sharing settings.

B.

Create all new regional folders and move the reports to the respective region folder with viewer access.

C.

Create grouped folders, keeping the top region folder sharing settings and limiting the sharing settings for the grouped folders.

D.

Create all new regional folders and move the reports to the respective region folder with subscribe access.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 39

Good Kicks has the goal of generating high-quality leads by implementing Sales Cloud.

Which metrics should the consultant analyze to determine the success of this goal?

Options:

A.

Total number of Leads created by a Sales Rep

B.

Lead to Opportunity Conversion Rate

C.

Lead to Quote Conversion Rate

D.

Total number of Leads by source

Discussion
Page: 9 / 22
Title