Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ISM Updated CORE Exam Questions and Answers by asees

Page: 9 / 23

ISM CORE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Core Exam
Exam Code: CORE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 312 Q&A's Shared By: asees
Question 36

A buyer finds an opportunity to reduce costs for a particular service through competitive bidding. The buyer issues a request for quotation (RFQ) to prequalified suppliers. However, the statement of work is incomplete, and not clear enough to get an accurate price for the service. Which of the following is the BEST course of action for the buyer to take in order to get a proper statement of work included in the RFQ?

Options:

A.

Gather information on the service and prepare a new statement of work

B.

Send an email to stakeholders asking them to review and update the current statement of work

C.

Contact the stakeholders and coordinate the improvement of the existing statement of work

D.

Send an email to stakeholders and request a new statement of work

Discussion
Question 37

Which of the following is MOST appropriate for review by an audit committee?

Options:

A.

Paperwork needed to remain compliant with regulations

B.

Whether policy changes will optimize profits

C.

The existence of appropriate internal controls

D.

Forecasted sales and revenues

Discussion
Question 38

A supply manager identifies an overseas source for parts used by the organization. The supplier's capacity, performance, reputation and sample quality are all acceptable. During final price negotiations, the supplier requests that the contract be based on its local currency. Which of the following is the FIRST course of action the supply manager should take in order to address the possible impact of this request?

Options:

A.

Reject the request based on the uncertainty of future pricing

B.

Propose a limit on the range of fluctuations allowed

C.

Perform exchange rate due diligence with the help of a financial advisor

D.

Re-focus the discussion on other issues before addressing the request

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 39

PQR, Inc. is a globally certified manufacturer and repair shop of aircraft parts. PQR's costs to produce these parts are as follows:

MethodCost per part

Manufacture internallyS 11,000

Purchase from outside manufacturer$ 10,000

Acquire resale parts and repair internally$ 9,000

Purchase refurbished parts from non-certified repair shop with its extended warranty$ 8,000

The firm's CEO directs supply management to provide wing flap inventory at the lowest cost to the company, while still meeting the goal of multinational market expansion. Which of the following courses of action BEST meets the CEO's directive?

Options:

A.

Purchase refurbished parts from non-certified repair shop with its extended warranty

B.

Manufacture the parts internally

C.

Acquire resale parts and repair them internally

D.

Purchase materials from an outside manufacturer

Discussion
Page: 9 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

CORE