Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISM Updated CORE Exam Questions and Answers by noelle

Page: 14 / 23

ISM CORE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Core Exam
Exam Code: CORE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 312 Q&A's Shared By: noelle
Question 56

Which of the following BEST describes the strategic sourcing process?

Options:

A.

The issuing of materials according to a schedule or to a job at its start time

B.

An analysis of the expected demand, supply market, and specific suppliers used by the organization

C.

The solicitation and evaluation of bids and proposals to meet the organization's material needs

D.

A series of actions to identify suppliers to provide needed products/services for the organization

Discussion
Question 57

A supplier manufactures toys of proprietary design for its customers. Since the company's customers are industry rivals, the supplier has mutual non-disclosure agreements with each of them. One of these customers has developed a new toy and put it out to bid. Before awarding the contract, the customer's procurement team conducts a site visit to the supplier's factory. During the tour, the supplier asks the procurement team to turn off and put away any cell phones that have cameras. Which of the following BEST describes why the supplier made this request?

Options:

A.

To protect the finished goods of other customers

B.

To protect the confidentiality of the manufacturing process

C.

To protect the production schedules of the other customers

D.

To protect the supplier's employee work practices

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 58

A supply manager for PQR, Inc. is negotiating a contract to purchase software. The software will streamline PQR's online purchasing process with a one-click buy function. The supply manager wants to ensure PQR's performance expectations are met and that the consequences of failure to perform are properly captured. In this situation, which of the following is MOST important for the supply manager to include in the contract?

Options:

A.

Service-level agreements

B.

Protective covenants

C.

Warranties

D.

Maintenance and support

Discussion
Question 59

A chief executive officer (CEO) asks a supply manager to prepare a statement of work for a consultant to perform audit services. The consultant occasionally does other non-audit work for the company. In this situation, which of the following is the BEST course of action for the supply manager to take?

Options:

A.

Recommend giving a presentation to the board of directors on the category strategy for consulting and professional services

B.

Explain to the CEO the conflict of interest in contracting with an existing consultant as an auditor, and recommend alternative solutions

C.

Prioritize execution of the statement of work, as it has likely been mandated by the board of directors

D.

Review professional service rates for the audit services and verify they are competitive prior to executing the statement of work

Discussion
Page: 14 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

CORE
PDF

$35  $99.99

CORE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CORE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99