Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISM Updated CORE Exam Questions and Answers by hashir

Page: 6 / 23

ISM CORE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Core Exam
Exam Code: CORE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 312 Q&A's Shared By: hashir
Question 24

A firm currently pays $14 per unit for a part used in manufacturing. In an effort to lower costs, the firm invites potential suppliers to participate in an online auction. Suppliers complete a pre-qualification phase before the auction begins. The auction starts with an opening bid of $9 per unit. The auction lasts four hours and no suppliers submit bids. Which of the following is the MOST likely reason for the lack of participation in this auction?

Options:

A.

The specifications favor a particular supplier

B.

The pre-qualification process was flawed

C.

The reserve price was set too low

D.

The suppliers lack experience with reverse auctions

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 25

DEF Inc. receives several batches of inferior quality products from a supplier. Although all of the samples provided by this supplier met or exceeded specifications, it is learned that the facility used to produce the samples is in a different location than the regular production facility, and that the production environment could affect quality.

DEF could have prevented this situation by doing which of the following?

Options:

A.

Requesting and testing samples from all possible supplier manufacturing locations

B.

Requesting larger samples from the supplier prior to going into production

C.

Requiring the supplier to provide assurance that its products will meet the required specifications

D.

Placing stricter quality controls in the receiving dock to prevent defective products from being accepted into inventory

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following is the PRIMARY reason an organization's executive team and internal stakeholders should be aligned on the definitions of cost savings reporting?

Options:

A.

To ensure financial professionals can audit the cost savings reporting process

B.

To ensure price baselines can be adjusted for comparison purposes overtime

C.

To ensure appropriate risk management strategies are being adopted

D.

To ensure supply management is adding value

Discussion
Question 27

CDE Inc. is a metal casting manufacturer that uses a supplier performance scorecard to measure key performance indicators (KPIs) across the business. CDE's supply manager wants Supplier Y to improve on a number of the measured KPIs. Which of the following is the BEST approach for the supply manager to take in order to achieve this objective?

Options:

A.

Require the supplier to submit a written plan for how it plans to improve the KPI scores, and require management approval for the plan

B.

Conduct a plant visit at the supplier's location and look for ways to improve processes so that the supplier can meet CDE's standards

C.

Give the supplier a one-year timeline to improve scores on the KPIs and inform it that any new business will be put on hold if no progress is made

D.

Require the supplier to submit a written plan on how it will improve in each underperforming KPI, and monitor the supplier's progress

Discussion
Page: 6 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

CORE
PDF

$35  $99.99

CORE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CORE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99