Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISM Updated CORE Exam Questions and Answers by georgi

Page: 20 / 23

ISM CORE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Core Exam
Exam Code: CORE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 312 Q&A's Shared By: georgi
Question 80

A company's sales have increased from $100 million to $105 million over the past year. The company has a 10% profit margin before taxes and spends 50% of total product costs on materials. To match the resulting profit increase, what percentage reduction in material costs would be needed?

Options:

A.

10%

B.

5%

C.

2.5%

D.

1%

Discussion
Question 81

A bottleneck supplier consistently poses a risk of shutting down a company's production lines due to delivery issues. Which of the following is the BEST long-term solution to this problem?

Options:

A.

Conduct daily meetings with the supplier to manage its production schedule

B.

Pay expediting fees to get the parts from the supplier delivered sooner

C.

Impose financial penalties on the supplier each time the firm is negatively impacted by overdue parts

D.

Qualify more suppliers who can deliver the same product

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 82

A machining company outsources its recycling program to a third party. The third party recycles the metals from the production area, but neglects to recycle the aluminum cans from the break room, as this stipulation was not included in the service-level agreement. This situation is MOST likely a result of the supply manager's failure to have an appropriate

Options:

A.

scope of work

B.

performance goal

C.

warranty

D.

conflict management plan

Discussion
Question 83

To weigh the benefits and risks of outsourcing a function, a supply manager conducts due diligence from cost, cultural, and service perspectives. The skills the supply manager is employing can BEST be described as

Options:

A.

project management

B.

technical knowledge

C.

analytical problem solving

D.

functional interaction

Discussion
Page: 20 / 23
Title