Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISM Updated CORE Exam Questions and Answers by leonora

Page: 18 / 23

ISM CORE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Core Exam
Exam Code: CORE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 312 Q&A's Shared By: leonora
Question 72

A supply manager works with engineering on an aerospace project. A request for quotation (RFQ) Is distributed to five potential suppliers, three of whom respond that they are not interested In the project. The two remaining suppliers say they are interested, but a high level of risk involving tight tolerances will force them to raise prices significantly, and neither will accept a firm fixed price contract. The supply manager arranges a conference with engineering and both suppliers. During this conference, it is determined that only three of the tolerances are truly critical. Based on this conference, a revised RFQ is issued.

This scenario is an example of which of the following aspects of supply management?

Options:

A.

Acting as a liaison between stakeholders

B.

Negotiating a contract award

C.

Facilitating value engineering

D.

Resolving conflicts between stakeholders

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 73

DEF Corporation is a supplier whose products no longer require incoming inspection. Which of the following BEST describes DEF's supplier categorization?

Options:

A.

Certifiable

B.

Partnered

C.

Certified

D.

Approved

Discussion
Question 74

A firm is developing a solicitation to purchase materials in order to meet the needs of a new product launch. The firm anticipates that some or all of its existing suppliers will respond to the solicitation. Given this situation, which of the following is the BEST requirements gathering approach for the firm?

Options:

A.

Describe, define, document and build approach

B.

Joint requirements development sessions

C.

Repetitive requirements gathering and testing

D.

Pilot and redesign approach

Discussion
Question 75

A supply manager concludes that the best source for a critical component is a manufacturer located in an overseas country. The supplier's pricing and reputation are excellent, but it is in an area that Is politically and economically unstable. The supply manager has no experience in this country, but needs to build a relationship with the supplier. Given this situation, which of the following will be MOST helpful in the long-term?

Options:

A.

A secure EDI system established with the overseas supplier

B.

The establishment of an international supply management office

C.

A clause in the contract stating that the buyer's language will serve as the lingua franca

D.

The employment of a trading agent to facilitate transactions

Discussion
Page: 18 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

CORE
PDF

$35  $99.99

CORE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99