Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISM Updated CORE Exam Questions and Answers by talha

Page: 13 / 23

ISM CORE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Core Exam
Exam Code: CORE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 312 Q&A's Shared By: talha
Question 52

Which of the following is the MOST important benefit of implementing a contract management system?

Options:

A.

Greater visibility for reverse auctions

B.

Lower legal staff costs

C.

Access to a cooperative purchasing group

D.

Higher value-added activities

Discussion
Question 53

A chemical company develops a new product that relies heavily on quartz, a common and abundant mineral. The company believes that the new product is critical to its financial success and future

growth. In developing a sourcing strategy for quartz, the company supply manager should focus PRIMARILY on

Options:

A.

ensuring long-term availability of supply

B.

reducing exposure to price increases or supply disruption

C.

using volume and economies of scale to minimize price

D.

streamlining the supply management process to achieve efficiency

Discussion
Question 54

PQR’s supply manager signs a contract with Supplier X for delivery of parts totaling $1,250,000 per year for four years. Accompanying the contract is a copy of the organization’s signing policy, which states that supply managers have authority to execute contracts up to $1,000,000 per year. Supplier X questions the discrepancy, but is told verbally by the supply manager that the policy has changed, and supply managers now have a $1,500,000 per year signing limit for up to five years.

Senior management at PQR discovers the supply manager's misstatement and tries to disavow the contract. This attempt will likely be

Options:

A.

successful, as the supplier should have respected the written signing policy

B.

unsuccessful, because the supply manager's verbal statement represents a binding agreement

C.

unsuccessful, as the supply manager's status and statement constitute apparent authority

D.

successful, provided the disavowal occurs within three business days of contract signing

Discussion
Question 55

Parts characterized by high cost/value and low technical complexity are categorized as

Options:

A.

specialized

B.

custom

C.

off-the-shelf

D.

standardized

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 13 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

CORE
PDF

$35  $99.99

CORE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CORE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99