Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISM Updated CORE Exam Questions and Answers by uthman

Page: 12 / 23

ISM CORE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Core Exam
Exam Code: CORE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 312 Q&A's Shared By: uthman
Question 48

JKL, Inc. outsources its event services for large group training sessions and annual meetings. The contract requires the supplier to report program metrics, including cost savings. The savings method employed compares the hotel’s initial bid to the final negotiated price. The first report shows significant hard savings on the average nightly rate for hotel rooms. JKL's category manager would like to claim the hard savings. Which of the following BEST describes why the finance department should deny this request?

Options:

A.

Unless there is a year-over-year reduction, the savings is cost avoidance.

B.

Savings from outsourcing are subject to a higher level of governance.

C.

Further data is required from the supplier to sufficiently support the savings.

D.

Unless there is a year-over-year reduction, the savings is cost containment.

Discussion
Question 49

MNO, Inc. has been one of XYZ Company's most valuable customers for a number of years. During a formal competitive bid event for a new product introduction, MNO becomes a supplier to XYZ. In this situation, which of the following should be of GREATEST concern to these organizations?

Options:

A.

Progress reports

B.

Conflict resolution

C.

Reciprocal relationship

D.

Customer feedback

Discussion
Question 50

A manufacturing company experiences an increase in returns due to product quality issues. A root cause analysis determines that the raw materials are the cause, not the production process. In order to resolve this issue and avoid similar problems in the future, the firm should FIRST do which of the following?

Options:

A.

Require current suppliers to submit samples to determine if any materials do not meet standards

B.

Stop production and halt any shipments until the problem is rectified

C.

Find new suppliers for the raw materials

D.

Offer replacement products from current inventory so that customers can get new products right away

Discussion
Question 51

Which of the following is the PRIMARY reason for holding a business review with a supplier?

Options:

A.

To determine whether the supplier should be moved to the strategic engagement tier

B.

To strengthen the business relationship and to promote collaboration

C.

To ensure that senior executives from both companies meet on a recurring basis

D.

To review the supplier's cost performance relative to goals set for the year

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Page: 12 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

CORE
PDF

$35  $99.99

CORE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CORE PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99