Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISM Updated CORE Exam Questions and Answers by digby

Page: 5 / 23

ISM CORE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Core Exam
Exam Code: CORE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 312 Q&A's Shared By: digby
Question 20

Rebates are considered part of which of the following types of cost management?

Options:

A.

Cost avoidance

B.

Cost reduction

C.

Cost mitigation

D.

Cost containment

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 21

A supply manager for JKL, Inc., a high-tech services firm, is asked to expedite an order for training on new fire suppression equipment. The equipment Is due to arrive within the month and must be put into immediate use to comply with governmental regulations. A training company has already been found by JKL's human resources department and has committed to providing classes on a rush schedule. JKL has not done business with this training firm before, although they have received excellent evaluations from other clients.

In this situation, which of the following is the FIRST action the supply manager should take?

Options:

A.

Negotiate a master service agreement and SOW with the training company

B.

Review the training company's pricing

C.

Request an invoice from the training company

D.

Notify the training company that no contract exists because human resources did not have proper authority

Discussion
Question 22

A supply management team reviews all documents dealing with processes and procedures for the supply management function. Each team member reviews the documents and reports back to the group on the accuracy of the information, particularly concerning financial transactions. Any discrepancies are documented, updated, and submitted to senior management for approval. Which of the following is the MOST important legal requirement for this activity?

Options:

A.

Ensuring processes meet the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley and similar laws

B.

Ensuring processes address issues and requirements of contract and commercial laws

C.

Ensuring processes adhere to requirements of anti-corruption/anti-bribery laws

D.

Ensuring processes address the concerns of the legal team on intellectual property laws

Discussion
Question 23

FGH, Inc. has purchased components from Supplier A for many years. The supplier's performance has been very good, with reliable deliveries and consistently high quality. As contract renewal approaches, Supplier A informs FGH's supply manager that a significant price increase is anticipated, based primarily on the costs of building a new production facility. The supply manager has been directed to negotiate a new contract with Supplier A only if it agrees to maintain current pricing. Which of the following is the BEST way for the supply manager to prepare for negotiations with Supplier A?

Options:

A.

Determine if the parts made by Supplier A can be produced elsewhere

B.

Discuss alternate product designs with engineering

C.

Enlist FGH's executive management to participate in negotiations

D.

Research into whether Supplier A's recent expansion costs are reasonable

Discussion
Page: 5 / 23
Title