Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISM Updated CORE Exam Questions and Answers by lando

Page: 21 / 23

ISM CORE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Core Exam
Exam Code: CORE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 312 Q&A's Shared By: lando
Question 84

A company that makes specialized equipment for a very competitive industry relies on several critical engineered imported components. The components present a high degree of risk that could impact the future growth of the company. Given this situation, which of the following is the BEST course of action for the buying organization to take when preparing for negotiations with suppliers?

Options:

A.

Ask suppliers to analyze potential sources of risk for all components and raw materials

B.

Change sources of any components or raw materials that are imported from high-risk countries

C.

Require suppliers to provide risk insurance, with the buying organization listed as contingency beneficiary

D.

Determine with senior management and internal stakeholders the acceptable levels of risk for each product

Discussion
Question 85

A firm has repeatedly experienced communication problems with three crucial suppliers. The firm's supply manager concludes that many of these problems are the result of not having regular business reviews with these suppliers. However, all three suppliers have indicated that they do not see the value in regular business reviews. Given this situation, which of the following is the BEST course of action for the supplier manager to take?

Options:

A.

Contact the CEO of each supplier and request that they encourage the firm to participate in the business reviews

B.

Advise the suppliers that failure to meet for the reviews will result in payments being suspended

C.

Advise the suppliers that their performance is not acceptable, and that they must improve or face further penalties

D.

Develop a specific agenda for the suppliers that identifies items to address and accomplish during the business review

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 86

During negotiations, each side adopts a point of view, and then both parties work to close the gap by exchanging concessions. Which of the following tactics is being used?

Options:

A.

Positional bargaining

B.

Logical reasoning

C.

Power and influence

D.

Relational persuasion

Discussion
Question 87

A sourcing manager is asked by a stakeholder to purchase electronic signature software. To avoid additional license fees, the stakeholder wants an inclusive price covering all of the software's functionality. However, the budget available for the purchase is limited, and an all-inclusive package will drive up price. Given this situation, which of the following is MOST important for the stakeholder to provide before the sourcing manager contacts potential suppliers?

Options:

A.

The complete project timeline

B.

A list classifying software functions as either "must have" or "nice to have"

C.

An explanation of why the avoidance of additional license schedules is justified

D.

A complete list of software functionality

Discussion
Page: 21 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

CORE
PDF

$35  $99.99

CORE Testing Engine

$42  $119.99