Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ISM Updated CORE Exam Questions and Answers by aarav

Page: 4 / 23

ISM CORE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Core Exam
Exam Code: CORE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 312 Q&A's Shared By: aarav
Question 16

The chief procurement officer (CPO) for a large hospital system is planning to implement a new e-sourcing system. Satellite clinics and specialty centers will be authorized to process small orders through this system, rather than sending requests to the central supply management department, as has been done in the past. Which of the following actions by the CPO will MOST likely support a successful implementation of this system?

Options:

A.

Providing regular progress reports to top management

B.

Visiting similar organizations to see how their systems operate

C.

Building a team of potential users to help define needs

D.

Scheduling on-site demonstrations of leading software systems

Discussion
Question 17

Items of low value and complexity are typically categorized as which of the following

Options:

A.

Tactical

B.

Leverage

C.

Strategic

D.

Critical

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 18

Which of the following is the FIRST step in developing a negotiation plan?

Options:

A.

Engage with the internal customer and other internal stakeholders to identify their needs and wants, as well as educate them as to how supply management can add value in the negotiation process

B.

Engage in an analysis of the organization's risk tolerance, and review the key suppliers' capabilities, financials and legal and regulatory compliance, as well as the risks of supply chain disruption

C.

Review the organization's logistics category strategy by analyzing anticipated spend, how the renewal will affect purchasing leverage with other suppliers, and the current characteristics of the supply market

D.

Identify the most advantageous payment terms for the renewal through an analysis of buyer and seller cash flow considerations, early payment discount opportunities and potential third-party financing options

Discussion
Question 19

A director of supply management is tasked with determining where savings can be found in indirect cost categories. If needed, the company will consider hiring additional staff to negotiate and administer contracts. Which of the following is the FIRST step the supply manager should take?

Options:

A.

Assess skills already available in supply management

B.

Identify a cross-functional team to brainstorm solutions

C.

Develop a new supplier relationship model

D.

Establish a baseline using current spend data

Discussion
Page: 4 / 23
Title