Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISM Updated CORE Exam Questions and Answers by edgar

Page: 10 / 23

ISM CORE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Core Exam
Exam Code: CORE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 312 Q&A's Shared By: edgar
Question 40

A supply manager Is conducting negotiations with a supplier. The supplier states that it cannot offer a lower price because the product under negotiation is covered by a government contract. In this situation, the supply manager should

Options:

A.

offer to reduce the order quantity

B.

negotiate the other terms and conditions, and return to the issue of price at a later time

C.

conclude that this is in fact the best price that the supplier can legally offer

D.

require the supplier to provide specifics on the government contract restrictions

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 41

It takes an employee 30 minutes to produce the first unit of an item. If an 80% unit learning curve is in effect, what is the projected time required to produce the eighth unit?

Options:

A.

15.36 minutes

B.

19.21 minutes

C.

24.00 minutes

D.

12.30 minutes

Discussion
Question 42

A supply manager solicits bids for janitorial services. The incumbent cost is $20,000 per month to perform Scope A. After working with internal stakeholders, obtaining bids, and performing negotiations, a new supplier is awarded the agreement. The new supplier's cost is $19,000 per month to perform Scope A as well as Scope B, which was previously performed by another supplier at a cost of $2,000 per month.

What is the annual cost reduction?

Options:

A.

$24,000

B.

$36,000

C.

$12,000

D.

$48,000

Discussion
Question 43

A firm has over 1000 active suppliers within its database. The company wants to begin the practice of regular business reviews with suppliers. Of the following, the BEST method for conducting reviews is to

Options:

A.

start with the most tenured suppliers and conclude with the newest

B.

choose one supplier from each category of products purchased

C.

choose suppliers based on the necessity of their product to operations

D.

start with the closest suppliers and conclude with those farthest away

Discussion
Page: 10 / 23
Title