Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISM Updated CORE Exam Questions and Answers by nadia

Page: 22 / 23

ISM CORE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Core Exam
Exam Code: CORE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 312 Q&A's Shared By: nadia
Question 88

A supply manager is conducting financial analysis of bidders. The supply manager wants to select the supplier that is most efficient In the use of its assets. Based on the following information, which supplier should the supply manager choose?

Options:

A.

Supplier D: Netincome= 50, Assets = 20

B.

Supplier A: Netincome= 100,Assets= 10

C.

Supplier C: Netincome= 200,Assets= 400

D.

Supplier B: Netincome= 200,Assets= 100

Discussion
Question 89

Which of the following is a factor to be considered in a Total Cost of Ownership analysis for fleet automobiles?

Options:

A.

Disposal

B.

Regulations

C.

Income

D.

Indemnification

Discussion
Question 90

Of the following, the BEST way for supply management to effectively support stakeholders is to ensure that

Options:

A.

communications with stakeholders are held face-to-face

B.

stakeholders are regarded as equally important

C.

goals are given precedence over a team environment

D.

communications are tailored to each stakeholder

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 91

A supply manager Is evaluating bids for a new delivery van. Supplier J, which has provided similar equipment in the past, quotes a price of $50,000. Supplier K quotes a price of $52,500, but Includes an offer to buy back the van at the end of five years for $3,000. Both suppliers' bids meet specifications and delivery requirements. At a 10% opportunity cost of capital, and with the 5-year present value of $1 at $.62, which supplier should the supply manager choose, and why?

Options:

A.

Supplier K, as the firm will save $500

B.

Supplier J, as it provides the best value

C.

Supplier J, based on prior satisfactory performance

D.

Supplier K, to save money over the van's life cycle

Discussion
Page: 22 / 23
Title