Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISM Updated CORE Exam Questions and Answers by justin

Page: 15 / 23

ISM CORE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supply Management Core Exam
Exam Code: CORE Dumps
Vendor: ISM Certification: CPSM
Questions: 312 Q&A's Shared By: justin
Question 60

A supply manager submits requests for additional personnel and equipment, which are approved. However, the organization's training budget is cut, giving less opportunity to train new employees. The supply manager is concerned that this will adversely affect the department's ability to build expertise. Given this situation, which of the following is the MOST effective action for the supply manager to take?

Options:

A.

Present justification showing how training supports cost reduction goals

B.

Utilize available training funds early in the year to gain maximum impact

C.

Fill fewer positions than approved and re-direct savings to training

D.

Seek highly-qualified applicants who will require less training

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 61

An international company is conducting its annual review of its supply management processes to confirm compliance to corporate legal requirements. An external audit team plans to visit each location. Which of the following is the MOST important activity each supply management professional should perform in order to prepare for the audit?

Options:

A.

Review the order, receipt, and payment process with the accounting department

B.

Review the ISM Principles and Standards of Ethical Supply Management Conduct

C.

Review company supply management policies with strategic suppliers

D.

Review supply management activities to verify adherence to policies and procedures

Discussion
Question 62

A supply manager for an electronics distributor is asked to buy new routers for the company's wireless network. The supply manager is provided with a detailed scope of work and a list of potential bidders. However, the firm is also interested in investigating alternative solutions available on the market. The original equipment was purchased over 5 years ago and the budget is unknown, but it is roughly estimated at $250,000.

Given these circumstances, the MOST appropriate approach for the supply manager would be to issue which of the following?

Options:

A.

Request for quote

B.

Invitation to bid

C.

Request for proposal

D.

Request for information

Discussion
Question 63

Which of the following is the FIRST step in the category management process?

Options:

A.

Conduct contract negotiations with strategic and/or preferred suppliers

B.

Develop a strategy to classify suppliers capable of providing material requirements

C.

Conduct market research to understand the supply market

D.

Build the team and project charter and develop a scope of work

Discussion
Page: 15 / 23
Title
Questions
Posted

CORE
PDF

$35  $99.99