Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by aysha

Page: 22 / 22

Salesforce Sales-Cloud-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (SP24)
Exam Code: Sales-Cloud-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: aysha
Question 88

The Cloud Kicks CEO needs to run reports from the sales team’s reports folder. The CEO's assistant needs to control access to the reports. Sales managers need to change the reports when necessary.

How should the consultant meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Set the CEO access level to View, the CEO's assistant to Manage, and the sales manager to Edit on ACO the folder.

B.

Enable Manage Reports in Public Folders and give access to the CEO and their subordinates.

C.

Set the CEO access level to View All, the CEO's assistant to Modify All, and the sales manager public group to Create.

D.

Enable Manage access for the CEO role and subordinates, and Manage access for the CEO'S assistant profile.

Discussion
Question 89

Cloud Kicks (CK) wants to migrate data from its existing enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to CK wants to organize its data using the unique ID that is a number type in the ERP.

What should the consultant recommend to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Map the ERP unique ID to a custom external ID unique number field.

B.

Create a text field and insert the ERP unique ID.

C.

Use the ERP unique ID as the Salesforce ID.

D.

Create an external ID unique number field in the ERP labeled ERP unique ID.'

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 90

Which two considerations should be made when deploying dynamic dashboards?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Dynamic dashboards must be manually refreshed.

B.

Dynamic dashboards allow all users to view data as any user.

C.

Dynamic dashboards must be saved in public or shared folders.

D.

Dynamic dashboards require users to follow each component.

Discussion
Question 91

Universal Containers has a fiscal year that starts in February and ends in January. The SVP of sales has reinforced how important it is to

measure the sales teams' performance based on this fiscal year and has asked how Sales Cloud can support this request.

Which solution should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Update the User settings.

B.

Update the Locale settings.

C.

Update the Company settings.

Discussion
Page: 22 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted