Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Questions and Answers by arden

Page: 14 / 27

Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
Exam Code: Cloud-Digital-Leader Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 371 Q&A's Shared By: arden
Question 56

Which Google Cloud service or feature lets you build machine learning models using Standard SQL and data in a data warehouse?

Options:

A.

BigQuery ML

B.

TensorFlow

C.

AutoML Tables

D.

Cloud Bigtable ML

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 57

You are leading projects in an IT services company. Your customer's project requires analyzing im-ages. They have many 10s of 1000s of raw images that they have made available to you. Your small technology team needs to build a machine learning model. The images are unlabeled. You don't have the people or the capacity to label the images. What is your approach?

Options:

A.

Look for open-source labeled images that closely resemble the given images.

B.

Request data labeling service from Google.

C.

Tell the customer it is their duty to label the images.

D.

Hire temporary workers who can quickly label the images.

Discussion
Question 58

Your organization recently migrated its compute workloads to Google Cloud. You want these workloads in Google Cloud to privately and securely access your large volume of on-premises data, and you also want to minimize latency.

What should your organization do?

Options:

A.

Use Storage Transfer Service to securely make your data available to Google Cloud

B.

Create a VPC between your on-premises data center and your Google resources

C.

Peer your on-premises data center to Google’s Edge Network

D.

Use Transfer Appliance to securely make your data available to Google Cloud

Discussion
Question 59

Your team is working on building a machine learning model. There are a bunch of terminologies that are being used. What is an "instance" or an "example"?

Options:

A.

An input variable is used in making predictions. E.g. number of rooms in a house price prediction model.

B.

One row of a dataset containing one or more input columns and possibly a prediction result.

C.

An answer for a prediction task,¬ either the answer produced by a machine learning system or the right answer supplied in training data. E.g. image contains a "cat".

D.

The "knobs" that you tweak during successive runs of training a model. E.g. learning rate

Discussion
Page: 14 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

Cloud-Digital-Leader
PDF

$40  $99.99

Cloud-Digital-Leader Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Cloud-Digital-Leader PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99