Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Questions and Answers by hidayah

Page: 4 / 27

Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
Exam Code: Cloud-Digital-Leader Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 371 Q&A's Shared By: hidayah
Question 16

A customer of yours has an SLA with their client that a particular service will respond within 4 sec-onds. The end client has reported that it feels slower. Your engineers do a trial at the client site and notice that there seems to be a delay for many of the requests. It's your team's responsibility to iden-tify the issue quickly within the strict timeline for fixes according to the contract, and then fix it. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Recommend a move to serverless technologies which will scale automatically on demand.

B.

Add logging statements at multiple points in the application, build it, and deploy it. Now new requests will give us information on latency in the logs.

C.

Check if the browsers used by the client are different from yours. If they are, that's most likely the issue. Ensure that everybody uses the latest version of the browser that you are also using.

D.

Use Cloud Trace to collect latency data and track how requests propagate and why there is a delay.

Discussion
Question 17

When you update the function in firebase by deploying updated code, instances for older versions are cleaned up along with build artifacts in __________________ and replaced by new instances.

Options:

A.

Google Cloud console.

B.

Storage and Container Registry.

C.

Container Registry repository.

D.

None of the Above

Discussion
Question 18

Virtual Machine vCPU and memory usage for each of these categories can receive one of the following discounts? (Select Three Answer)

Options:

A.

Military Discounts

B.

Spot Instances

C.

Committed-Use

D.

Sustained-Use

E.

Preemptible VMs

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 19

Google offers Firebase, In terms of Firebase Console, any particular message that has to be deliv-ered to a customer at a certain degree of change in behavior can be managed through _________________.

Options:

A.

A/B testing

B.

Notification Composer

C.

Firebase Remote config.

D.

None of the above

Discussion
Page: 4 / 27
Title