Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Questions and Answers by rudi

Page: 17 / 27

Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
Exam Code: Cloud-Digital-Leader Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 371 Q&A's Shared By: rudi
Question 68

Which Google Cloud product or feature makes specific recommendations based on security risks and compliance violations?

Options:

A.

Google Cloud firewalls

B.

Security Command Center

C.

Cloud Deployment Manager

D.

Google Cloud Armor

Discussion
Question 69

An organization has completely migrated all their infrastructure to the cloud to benefit from its agility. Now they want to innovate faster and achieve a higher return on investment. What should the organization do?

Options:

A.

Manually provision all cloud infrastructure for increased control.

B.

Modernize their applications.

C.

Lower their service level objective (SLO).

D.

Move to a hybrid architecture with some of their infrastructure on-premises.

Discussion
Question 70

Your multinational organization has servers running mission-critical workloads on its premises around the world. You want to be able to manage these workloads consistently and centrally, and you want to stop managing infrastructure.

What should your organization do?

Options:

A.

Migrate the workloads to a public cloud

B.

Migrate the workloads to a central office building

C.

Migrate the workloads to multiple local co-location facilities

D.

Migrate the workloads to multiple local private clouds

Discussion
Question 71

Your organization is moving an application to Google Cloud. As part of that effort, it needs to migrate the application’s working database from another cloud provider to Cloud SQL. The database runs on the MySQL engine. The migration must cause minimal disruption to users. Data must be secured while in transit.

Which should your organization use?

Options:

A.

BigQuery Data Transfer Service

B.

MySQL batch insert

C.

Database Migration Service

D.

Cloud Composer

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 17 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

Cloud-Digital-Leader
PDF

$40  $99.99

Cloud-Digital-Leader Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Cloud-Digital-Leader PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99