Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Questions and Answers by haider

Page: 13 / 27

Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
Exam Code: Cloud-Digital-Leader Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 371 Q&A's Shared By: haider
Question 52

A video game organization has invested in cloud technology to generate insights from user behaviors. They want to ensure recommendations of games are aligned to players' interests. What may have prompted this business decision?

Options:

A.

Customers expect faster time to market for games.

B.

Employees expect source code changes to be deployed faster.

C.

Customers expect a personalized experience.

D.

Employees expect more predictable data management spending.

Discussion
Question 53

Your organization is building an application running in Google Cloud. Currently, software builds, tests, and regular deployments are done manually, but you want to reduce work for the team. Your organization wants to use Google Cloud managed solutions to automate your build, testing, and deployment process.

Which Google Cloud product or feature should your organization use?

Options:

A.

Cloud Scheduler

B.

Cloud Code

C.

Cloud Build

D.

Cloud Deployment Manager

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 54

Your organization runs many workloads in different Google Cloud projects, each linked to the same billing account. Each project's workload costs can vary from month to month, but the overall combined cost of all projects is relatively stable. Your organization needs to optimize its cost.

What should your organization do?

Options:

A.

Purchase a commitment per project for each project’s usual minimum

B.

Create a billing account per project, and link each project to a different billing account

C.

Turn on committed use discount sharing, and create a commitment for the combined usage

D.

Move all workloads from all different projects into one single consolidated project

Discussion
Question 55

You are currently managing workloads running on Windows Server for which your company owns the licenses. Your workloads are only needed during working hours, which allows you to shut down the instances during the weekend. Your Windows Server licenses are up for renewal in a month, and you want to optimize your license cost.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Renew your licenses for an additional period of 3 years. Renew your licenses for an additional period of 3 years. Negotiate a cost reduction with your current hosting provider wherein infrastructure cost is reduced when workloads are not in use

B.

Renew your licenses for an additional period of 2 years. Negotiate a cost reduction by committing to an automatic renewal of the licenses at the end of the 2 year period

C.

Migrate the workloads to Compute Engine with a bring-your-own-license (BYOL) model

D.

Migrate the workloads to Compute Engine with a pay-as-you-go (PAYG) model

Discussion
Page: 13 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

Cloud-Digital-Leader
PDF

$40  $99.99

Cloud-Digital-Leader Testing Engine

$48  $119.99