Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Questions and Answers by aylin

Page: 9 / 27

Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
Exam Code: Cloud-Digital-Leader Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 371 Q&A's Shared By: aylin
Question 36

certain devices for cracks, rust, etc. Some of these issues are difficult to identify for a human and your company has seen increasing customer complaints - the customer has paid for an inspection and the field agent said there was no problem, but it later turned out there actually was. The team has come up with a proposal to engage AI to identify issues. On evaluating the existing system, it is seen that the mobile phone network connection is not good or consistent. What solution can work for them?

Options:

A.

Use AutoML Vision Edge models.

B.

Use the Rust programming language instead of Python to identify issues like rust.

C.

Use Cloud TPUs which will be able to do the analysis faster on the cloud. Thus re-sponses also will be fast.

D.

Use TensorFlow to create custom models and deploy it as TensorFlow Lite mod-els.

Discussion
Question 37

A Customer has their current SAP systems using Microsoft SQL Server as the Database. They are migrating to Google Cloud and also preparing to later migrate to the latest ver-sion of SAP. The entire IT team is being directed to focus on the migration to the new ver-sion of SAP. The new version of SAP does not use Microsoft SQL Server as the Database, Any but the most critical IT management tasks are being deprioritized, How should they migrate their current database to Google Cloud?

Options:

A.

Spanner

B.

Bare Metal

C.

BigQuery

D.

Cloud SQL

Discussion
Question 38

Your Google Cloud Platform [GCP] admin has to manage a bunch of API keys for external services that are accessed by different applications, which are used by a few teams. What is the best way to manage them?

Options:

A.

Share the information in a Github repository and grant access to the repo in IAM as required.

B.

Store the information in Secret Manager and give IAM read permissions as re-quired.

C.

Store the information in Kubernetes Secrets and only grant read permissions to users as required.

D.

Encrypt the information and store it in Cloud Storage for centralized access. Give the decrypt key only to the users who need to access it.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 39

An IoT platform is providing services to home security systems. They have more than a million customers, each with many home devices. Burglaries or child safety issues are concerns that the clients customers. Therefore, the platform has to respond very quickly in near real time. What could be a typical data pipeline used to support this platform on Google Cloud?

Options:

A.

Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Dataflow, Data Studio

B.

Cloud Functions, Cloud Dataproc, Looker

C.

Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Dataflow, BigQuery

D.

Cloud Functions, Cloud Dataproc, BigQuery

Discussion
Page: 9 / 27
Title