Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Questions and Answers by raven

Page: 6 / 27

Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
Exam Code: Cloud-Digital-Leader Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 371 Q&A's Shared By: raven
Question 24

Which of the following statements describe the features of a preemptible VM in-stance? (Select Three Answer)

Options:

A.

Instance is alive for no more than 12 hours

B.

Can be pre-empted with a 30 minute notice

C.

Can be pre-empted with a 30 second notice

D.

Discounted Significantly

E.

Instance is alive for no more than 24 hours

F.

Can use free tier credits

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 25

Your customer is moving to Google Cloud. They have many teams, each working on many projects. How should they organize resources?

Options:

A.

Let each team have one shared Folder with multiple Projects within it so that there is a separation of concerns.

B.

Let each Project have one Folder so that there is a clear separation of concerns.

C.

Let each team have an Organization so that they can entirely manage themselves with their own identity.

D.

Let each team have one shared Project so that it is easy to manage.

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the followings are core components of Anthos?

Options:

A.

Infrastructure, container, and cluster management

B.

Secure software supply chain

C.

Multicluster & Configuration management

D.

All of the above are correct.

Discussion
Question 27

Keeping Flavours of Apigee in mind, which of the following statements is/are correct?

Options:

A.

A hybrid version consisting of a runtime plane installed on-premises or in a cloud provider of your choice, and a management plane running in Apigee's cloud. In this model, API traffic and data are confined within your own enterprise-approved boundaries.

B.

A hosted SaaS version in which Apigee maintains the environment, allowing you to concentrate on building your services and defining the APIs to those services.

C.

There are two types of Flavours in Apigee i.e. Apigee & Apigee Hybrid.

D.

All of the above are correct.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

Cloud-Digital-Leader
PDF

$40  $99.99

Cloud-Digital-Leader Testing Engine

$48  $119.99