Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Questions and Answers by georgie

Page: 8 / 27

Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
Exam Code: Cloud-Digital-Leader Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 371 Q&A's Shared By: georgie
Question 32

Which of the following are the current options for paid support in GCP? (Select Three An-swer)

Options:

A.

Premier

B.

Standard

C.

Enhanced

D.

Role

E.

Premium

Discussion
Question 33

A large organization is struggling to manage their cloud costs effectively. They want to increase vis-ibility into cloud costs. Which cost management approach should the organization use?

Options:

A.

Establish a partnership between finance, technology, and business teams.

B.

Appoint a single person to monitor cloud spending across the organization.

C.

Review any cloud spending that exceeds the organization's error budget.

D.

Increase monitoring of on-premises infrastructure and services.

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 34

A customer has contacted you about migrating to Google Cloud. The customer would like to mi-grate their data from on premises as soon as possible. They don’t have the budget to rewrite code, and they want the most direct route. What migration option should suggest to the customer?

Options:

A.

None, since the customer is not cloud native ready.

B.

Rip and Replace

C.

Lift and Shift

D.

Improve and Move

Discussion
Question 35

You are a database manager working for a new product that will need millions of reading and writ-ing from the database, with zero downtime, key-value i.e. NoSQL features, no manual steps should be required to ensure consistency, repair data, synchronize writes and deletes, Which of the follow-ing database you choose?

Options:

A.

Cloud SQL

B.

Cloud BigTable

C.

Cloud Spanner

D.

Cloud Firestore

Discussion
Page: 8 / 27
Title