Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Questions and Answers by gabrielle

Page: 26 / 27

Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
Exam Code: Cloud-Digital-Leader Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 371 Q&A's Shared By: gabrielle
Question 104

An organization is concerned about the risk of data loss that may occur due to hardware failures or cyber attacks. They want to restore their systems to a previous state if such an event occurs. What should the organization do?

Options:

A.

Use Cloud Monitoring.

B.

Back up data regularly.

C.

Set service level objectives (SLOs).

D.

Enable autoscaling.

Discussion
Question 105

A retail organization is training a model to recommend products to customers for an ecommerce website. The model was trained on previous purchases, but did not include demographic information on each buyer. What dimension of the data is responsible for the model's poor performance?

Options:

A.

Accuracy

B.

Validity

C.

Timeliness

D.

Completeness

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 106

An organization has collected petabytes of historical data. They need an advanced analysis solution that is fast, scalable, and fully managed. Which Google product or service should the organization use?

Options:

A.

BigOuery

B.

Cloud Storage

C.

Cloud SQL

D.

Firestore

Discussion
Question 107

An organization is deploying applications to the cloud using platform as a service.

In the shared responsibility model, what remains the responsibility of the customer organization?

Options:

A.

Physical security

B.

Network security

C.

Operations

D.

Data access policies

Discussion
Page: 26 / 27
Title