Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Questions and Answers by simon

Page: 12 / 27

Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
Exam Code: Cloud-Digital-Leader Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 371 Q&A's Shared By: simon
Question 48

What are the key features of Google Cloud Identity.

Options:

A.

Multi-factor authentication (MFA)

B.

Single sign-on (SSO)

C.

Works with your favorite apps and Endpoint management

D.

All of the Above

Discussion
Question 49

Your organization wants to run a container-based application on Google Cloud. This application is expected to increase in complexity. You have a security need for fine-grained control of traffic between the containers. You also have an operational need to exercise fine-grained control over the application’s scaling policies.

What Google Cloud product or feature should your organization use?

Options:

A.

Google Kubernetes Engine cluster

B.

App Engine

C.

Cloud Run

D.

Compute Engine virtual machines

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 50

A customer has new applications to build that has to handle both batch data and streaming data. Which product should they choose?

Options:

A.

Dataprep

B.

Dataflow

C.

Dataproc

D.

Data Fusion

Discussion
Question 51

You want to build an application that will allow customers to register and login. It would be great to have the ability to secure it with multi-factor authentication and the ability to reset credentials. As a small startup, you want to build the main application as quickly as possible and have minimum overhead. Which might be a suitable option for you on Google Cloud?

Options:

A.

Since identity and credentials should be secure and private, do not trust other ser-vice providers.

B.

Cloud Identity

C.

Google Workspace

D.

Cloud Identity Platform

Discussion
Page: 12 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

Cloud-Digital-Leader