Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Questions and Answers by jace

Page: 7 / 27

Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
Exam Code: Cloud-Digital-Leader Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 371 Q&A's Shared By: jace
Question 28

A financial services company is running an experimental application workload that has a very large number of mathematical calculations involving floating-point numbers. The current application that is running on compute engine is not providing enough speed and throughput. What are the options to increase the processing performance?

Options:

A.

Use a serverless option like Cloud Functions that will automatically scale as much as required.

B.

Instead of using a "general purpose" machine family, use "compute-optimized" machine family.

C.

Since processing could also be dependent on reading and writing data to the disk, use a fast Local SSD.

D.

Attach GPUs to the virtual machine for number crunching.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 29

Which of the following statements is/are true about Cloud Spanner offered by Google Cloud Plat-form.

Options:

A.

It can scale horizontally to support additional capacity.

B.

It comes with Zero Downtime, No Maintenance windows, and is proven for large and small workloads.

C.

You don't need to shard or replicate data.

D.

All of the above.

Discussion
Question 30

You have a well established development and operations team. Your teams were managing the en-tire software delivery/deployment cycle on-premise. When migrating to the cloud, you want to con-tinue having this approach. Which is the ideal option for you?

Options:

A.

PaaS - Platform as a Service

B.

SaaS - Software as a Service

C.

IDaaS - Identity as a Service

D.

IaaS - Infrastructure as a Service

Discussion
Question 31

You are working in a company that provides different services to its customer. Now it also wants to offer some paid API services to its B2B customers for e.g. google provides google maps API, cloud vision API, and language translation API. You need to figure out the best solution for the service.

Options:

A.

Java Programming Spring Boot Framework for to solve the problem of APIs man-agement.

B.

Cloud Functions with Firestore and payment gateways integration development.

C.

Apigee API Management

D.

Frontend & Backend Development with NodeJs and angular etc.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

Cloud-Digital-Leader
PDF

$40  $99.99

Cloud-Digital-Leader Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Cloud-Digital-Leader PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99