Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Questions and Answers by mimi

Page: 22 / 27

Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
Exam Code: Cloud-Digital-Leader Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 371 Q&A's Shared By: mimi
Question 88

An organization is altering their gaming product so that it is compatible with cloud technology.

What can they expect when moving from traditional technology to cloud technology?

Options:

A.

No change to existing responsibilities

B.

A shift toward OpEx

C.

A shift toward using structured data

D.

Increased hardware maintenance

Discussion
Question 89

A vacation home rental organization wants to predict the popularity of properties in their upcoming busy season. They do not have a data science team, and want to use their in-house database administration skills to create a machine learning model. What should the organization do?

Options:

A.

Use custom training in Vertex Al with TensorFlow.

B.

Use BigQuery ML and create models using SQL.

C.

Build a model in AutoML using labeled data.

D.

Integrate pre-trained APIs into their application.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 90

How does Google Cloud ensure that customer data remains secure and private when at rest?

Options:

A.

By aggregating training data for customers within each industry

B.

By automatically locking files containing suspicious code

C.

By auditing platform privacy practices against industry standards

D.

By providing privacy reviews for critical customer applications

Discussion
Question 91

An organization wants to build an entirely new infrastructure and applications in the cloud.

Which application modernization approach should the organization use?

Options:

A.

Move the application to the cloud, and then change it.

B.

Change their application, and then move it to the cloud.

C.

Invent in greenfield.

D.

Invent in brownfield.

Discussion
Page: 22 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

Cloud-Digital-Leader
PDF

$40  $99.99