Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Questions and Answers by ian

Page: 18 / 27

Google Cloud-Digital-Leader Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
Exam Code: Cloud-Digital-Leader Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Certified
Questions: 371 Q&A's Shared By: ian
Question 72

What are the network requirements for Private Google Access?

Options:

A.

Private Google Access automatically enables any API.

B.

Your network must have appropriate routes for the destination IP ranges used by Google APIs and services.

C.

Both A and B

D.

None of the Above

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 73

Your organization wants to migrate its data management solutions to Google Cloud because it needs to dynamically scale up or down and to run transactional SQL queries against historical data at scale. Which Google Cloud product or service should your organization use?

Options:

A.

BigQuery

B.

Cloud Bigtable

C.

Pub/Sub

D.

Cloud Spanner

Discussion
Question 74

There are internal compliance requirements that demand that we do not use any APIs or services that are not backed by SLAs. Which of these are acceptable for us? (Choose two answer)

Options:

A.

Alpha, Beta

B.

Early Access, Preview

C.

General Availability

D.

Deprecated, but ensure that the SLA support period is still valid.

Discussion
Question 75

An organization is hosting an application in Europe, and customers in Asia are reporting slow response times despite their fast internet connection.

What is the problem?

Options:

A.

Misconfigured application servers

B.

Network latency

C.

Not enough application servers

D.

Network bandwidth

Discussion
Page: 18 / 27