Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWDP-304 Exam Questions and Answers by tia

Page: 13 / 17

CWNP CWDP-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Design Professional
Exam Code: CWDP-304 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNP Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: tia
Question 52

You are selecting external antennas for use in a bridge link deployment. What chart should you request from the antenna vendors to make an

accurate selection?

Options:

A.

mW to dBm conversion chart

B.

dBm to dB conversion chart

C.

Elevation chart

D.

Antenna coating chart

Discussion
Question 53

What kind of applications has the character traits of many communications back and forth between the server and client for each transaction initiated by the user?

For example, several files, images and other data files may be required to download to the client with each click from the user. Choose the best answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

mobile apps

B.

console management interfaces

C.

high-data bandwidth application

D.

real-time application

E.

web-based application

Discussion
Question 54

What is the chip rate of 1 Mbps 802.11b?

Response:

Options:

A.

11 Mchips/s

B.

2 Mchips/s

C.

1 Mchip/s

D.

22 Mchips/s

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 55

While performing a validation site survey, you realize that overlapping channels are being used on the 2.4 GHz bad due to the automatic channel assignment algorithm of the WLAN infrastructure.

What should you do to prevent this?

Options:

A.

Reconfigure the network to use static channel plans because automatic channel assignment algorithms are all broken

B.

Purchase and deploy new APs from a different vendor

C.

Reconfigure the automatic channel assignment settings to use only channels 1, 6, and 11

D.

Leave it as it is; sometimes using all 11 channels in 2.4 GHz gives the optimum performance result

Discussion
Page: 13 / 17

CWDP-304
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWDP-304 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CWDP-304 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99