Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWDP-304 Exam Questions and Answers by ingrid

Page: 2 / 17

CWNP CWDP-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Design Professional
Exam Code: CWDP-304 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNP Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: ingrid
Question 8

You are on site, planning a network at a freight shipping company on a busy harbor. Since the preliminary WLAN design specifies support for the 5

GHz spectrum, you would like to test for radar pulses to determine if DFS channels should be supported at this facility. As a part of your spectral

survey with a laptop-based analyzer, you include DFS testing to identify the presence of radar. This is done by manually observing Real-time FFT,

Duty Cycle, and Active Devices charts of the spectrum analyzer software.

What potential drawback is present with this DFS test method?

Options:

A.

Many WLAN products that support DFS channels report several false positives. Ideally, the actual WLAN equipment used in the deployment

should be used to test for DFS.

B.

Some sources of 5 GHz radar, such as military ships, are mobile in nature. A longer, automated test setup should be used to identify the

presence or absence of radar.

C.

Manual identification of radar pulses using spectrum analysis charts can be very difficult due to radar's low amplitude at the Wi-Fi receiver.

D.

Modern spectrum analyzer adapters do not provide the necessary bandwidth resolution required to detect and measure radar signatures.

Discussion
Question 9

An amplifier has a 1 dB compression point of 32 dBm and a gain of 20 dB. Which is the highest average input power shown here that would be safe to operate a 24 Mbps 802.11g signal so that spectral regrowth is not a problem?

Response:

Options:

A.

5 dBm

B.

0 dBm

C.

−5 dBm

D.

10 dBm

Discussion
Question 10

The thermal noise is at −174 dBm/Hz. A spectrum analyzer has a resolution bandwidth of 1 kHz and a 5 dB noise figure. What is the level of the noise floor?

Response:

Options:

A.

−174 dBm

B.

−139 dBm

C.

−144 dBm

D.

−204 dBm

Discussion
Question 11

You have determined the best mounting locations for APs in a given installation. The facilities manager has asked you to change the locations for

several APs due to aesthetic concerns. You suggest mounting the APs in the ideal locations and painting them so they go unnoticed in the

environment.

What is a valid recommendation or consideration when painting APs?

Options:

A.

Always use paints with metallic dye in them to prevent potential RF propagation impact.

B.

Painting APs will significantly reduce the output power.

C.

Painting APs may void the product manufacturer's warranty.

D.

Most AP models for indoor environments come in a variety of form factors and colors. Painting is never recommended.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Page: 2 / 17

CWDP-304
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWDP-304 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CWDP-304 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99