Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWDP-304 Exam Questions and Answers by cruz

Page: 12 / 17

CWNP CWDP-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Design Professional
Exam Code: CWDP-304 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNP Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: cruz
Question 48

What are some significant drawbacks that are present with WPA/WPA2-Enterprise that are not present with WPA/WPA2-Personal?(Choose all that apply.)

Response:

Options:

A.

WPA/WPA2-Enterprise does not support the use of usernames/passwords for client authentication.

B.

WPA/WPA2-Enterprise often requires additional backend infrastructure components that are not required with WPA/WPA2-Personal.

C.

WPA/WPA2-Enterprise often requires more administrative overhead for configuration than WPA/WPA2-Personal.

D.

WPA/WPA2-Enterprise always requires X.509 certificates for server authentication.

E.

WPA/WPA2-Enterprise does not provide a way to perform per-user authorization and access control.

Discussion
Question 49

What are the deliverables to your customer after successfully implementing a WLAN infrastructure?

Options:

A.

Digital or physical assets, guides, floorplans and configuration documents

B.

Project Charter

C.

Facility blueprints

D.

Nothing is required. The implemented WLAN was deliverable

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 50

During an RFP analysis, one of the vendors mentioned that you'll need to upgrade your Gigabit Ethernet switches to MultiGig switches to ensure

support for

802.11ac and 802.11ax, which both offer data rates over 1Gbps. Why is this not sound advice?

Options:

A.

Because neither of the technologies support data rates over 1Gbps

B.

Because 802.11ax doesn't support channel bonding

C.

Management overhead that is normal in WLANs will reduce the throughput of the client devices

D.

Because 802.11ac only supports one spatial stream

Discussion
Question 51

Location technology (RTLS) can use which of the following methods?(Choose all that apply.)

Response:

Options:

A.

Sound

B.

802.11-capable laptops

C.

Active RFID

D.

Infrared

E.

UHV