Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWDP-304 Exam Questions and Answers by ben

Page: 4 / 17

CWNP CWDP-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Design Professional
Exam Code: CWDP-304 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNP Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: ben
Question 16

While performing a validation site survey, you realize that overlapping channels are being used on the 2.4 GHz bad due to the automatic channel assignment algorithm of the WLAN infrastructure.

What should you do to prevent this?

Response:

Options:

A.

Reconfigure the network to use static channel plans because automatic channel assignment algorithms are all broken

B.

Purchase and deploy new APs from a different vendor

C.

Reconfigure the automatic channel assignment settings to use only channels 1, 6, and 11

D.

Leave it as it is; sometimes using all 11 channels in 2.4 GHz gives the optimum performance result

Discussion
Question 17

What service must be implemented on your customers' network to authenticate users against an LDAP database prior to access to the WLAN

infrastructure being granted?

Options:

A.

NTP

B.

RADIUS

C.

SFTP

D.

TLS

Discussion
Question 18

After designing a WLAN infrastructure using predictive design software. What's the best way to validate the predictive design in the physical space

before deployment, if time and budget allow for it?

Options:

A.

Deploy all of the APs as they're shown in the predictive design and perform an active sitesurvey.

B.

Deploy all of the APs as they're shown in the predictive design and perform a passive site survey.

C.

Use a client device positioned where the APs will be installed and measure the signal from the client device.

D.

Perform an AP-on-a-Stick survey using AP locations based upon the predictive design to confirm each AP's placement.

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 19

What is the purpose of DHCP Option 43, and how is it used with WLANs?

Options:

A.

It provides clients with a temporary IP address on a restricted VLAN until 802.1X authentication is completed. Then the client receives its

long-term IP address.

B.

It provides IP address bindings for specific network nodes that require long-term IP address assignments. WLAN controllers are configured

to use Option 43 to receive long-term IP address leases that are centrally managed with DHCP.

C.

It supports vendor-specific IP address attributes for node discovery purposes. APs use Option 43 with vendor class identifiers to obtain the

IP address of a centralized WLAN controller.

D.

It integrates a DHCP server with AAA servers and user databases to dynamically assign IP addresses to client devices. During 802.1X, the

AAA server uses

Discussion
Page: 4 / 17

CWDP-304
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWDP-304 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CWDP-304 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99