Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWDP-304 Exam Questions and Answers by steven

Page: 16 / 17

CWNP CWDP-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Design Professional
Exam Code: CWDP-304 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNP Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: steven
Question 64

A controller-based WLAN infrastructure has its controller on a different subnet than its APs. What device must be used to enable any

communication between the

Controller and the APs?

Options:

A.

NTP server

B.

Router

C.

PoE Layer 2 switch

D.

Wireless bridge

Discussion
Question 65

What differences exist between VLANs in wireless and wired domains?

Response:

Options:

A.

Wireless VLANs are not effective for segmenting the available services and network permissions available to clients. Wired VLANs are effective for this purpose.

B.

Wireless VLANs are never carried in 802.11 frames that cross the wireless medium. VLAN identifiers are always carried in Ethernet frames to indicate the proper VLAN.

C.

Wireless VLANs do not always segment traffic into separate broadcast domains on the wireless medium. Wired VLANs do segment broadcast domains on the wired network.

D.

Wireless VLANs are not an effective way to utilize a single set of infrastructure equipment to provide different services to different client groups. Wired VLANs are effective for this purpose.

Discussion
Question 66

Four buildings are located in a square orientation to each other. Fisch Stix Food Company is requesting a PtMP link between the buildings. On the building with the root bridge link, what type of antenna is the best choice?

Response:

Options:

A.

Vertically polarized omni

B.

60° yagi

C.

Parabolic dish

D.

100° sector

E.

Horizontally polarized omni

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 67

When preparing a floor plan graphic for use in predictive and manual site surveying, what calibration method will lead to the most accurate and

reliable RF data?

Options:

A.

Use the known size of a small object, such as a ceiling tile, and use a single instance of this object (e.g. a single ceiling tile) to scale the

floor plan.

B.

Measure the width of an actual office doorway with a tape measure and use this value to calibrate against a doorway graphic.

C.

Use the longest available measurement (like a straight exterior wall) to calibrate the graphic's scale.

D.

Calibrate the ceiling height of the floor plan first, then the survey software should be able to auto-calibrate the X and Y planes of the

graphic.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 17

CWDP-304
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWDP-304 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CWDP-304 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99