Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWDP-304 Exam Questions and Answers by ebony

Page: 9 / 17

CWNP CWDP-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Design Professional
Exam Code: CWDP-304 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNP Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: ebony
Question 36

What is the minimum PoE budget needed on a switch to support 6 (six) APs that can only be powered using IEEE 802.3at if no other details are provided?

Response:

Options:

A.

320 W

B.

60 W

C.

180 W

D.

240 W

Discussion
Question 37

Your customer requires a security solution in which client credentials are used and the authentication server must have a certificate with optional

client certificate use. Which EAP method would be the best fit for their requirement?

Options:

A.

EAP-FAST

B.

EAP-TTLS

C.

EAP-TLS

D.

LEAP

Discussion
Question 38

What statements are true regarding jitter and latency?(Choose all that apply.)

Response:

Options:

A.

Jitter is a measurement of latency variability from one frame to another.

B.

Jitter is a measurement of the variance of the number of frames received from an application for a specific time interval.

C.

Jitter is a measurement of average latency based on a sample of >100 frames.

D.

Latency is a measurement of the time delay experienced in the delivery of a frame.

E.

Latency is a measurement of the time required to transmit two subsequent frames.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 39

A high power radio system transmits at 40,000 Watts. What is this power in dBm? Solve this without a calculator.

Response:

Options:

A.

46 dBm

B.

76 dBm

C.

56 dBm

D.

66 dBm

Discussion
Page: 9 / 17