Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWDP-304 Exam Questions and Answers by jovan

Page: 7 / 17

CWNP CWDP-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Design Professional
Exam Code: CWDP-304 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNP Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: jovan
Question 28

While configuring your site survey software for an upcoming manual survey project, you notice the configuration option for "Network Card

Simulation". What is the purpose of such a feature and when would you use it?

Options:

A.

This setting allows the site survey software to convert the APs measured downlink RF data into a simulated data set as if the same data

were transmitted by a specific client station. It is useful for determining uplink client performance when clients are located far from APs as

well as projecting cell size for ad hoc networks.

B.

Since WLAN adapters are not typically calibrated by manufacturers, this setting is a form of software calibration in which you can calibrate

an (uncalibrated) adapter to match one of the calibrated adapters shown in the list. This process improves the reliability of RF data collection

and reporting when uncalibrated adapters are used.

C.

This is the configuration area in which you specify the adapter type that will be used for the site survey so that the survey software can

interpret that adapters reported metrics (based on proprietary formulas) into an RF measurement that is standardized by the survey software

and known to its users. This is done

Discussion
Question 29

Given: In a site survey deliverable report, you are expected to explain the spectrum measurements taken at the customers site. What portion of a

spectrum analyzer view can be used to determine if a given channel is too active for use as the active channel for a new AP?

Options:

A.

Device list

B.

Frame decode

C.

Real time FFT

D.

Duty cycle

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 30

In the enterprise, when is WPA/WPA2-Personal generally a recommended solution?(Choose all that apply.)

Response:

Options:

A.

When client devices do not support 802.1X/EAP

B.

When mobile device applications require high-latency roaming times between APs

C.

When client devices are provisioned in bulk and would otherwise share 802.1X credentials

D.

When the network security policy demands that each user have unique access credentials

Discussion
Question 31

During a customer walkthrough you notice an area of the CAD drawing where it is not accurate. What next step should you take?

Response:

Options:

A.

Redraw the portions of the map that have changed.

B.

Do not survey that area.

C.

Request a new version.

D.

Request the survey team to do their best to walk where necessary and use the references on the map.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 17

CWDP-304
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWDP-304 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CWDP-304 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99