Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWDP-304 Exam Questions and Answers by rosemary

Page: 6 / 17

CWNP CWDP-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Design Professional
Exam Code: CWDP-304 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNP Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: rosemary
Question 24

For what types of systems should you request read-only access to in order to perform an analysis of the customer’s existing infrastructure?(Choose all that apply.)

Response:

Options:

A.

Clients

B.

RADIUS

C.

Switches

D.

Active Directory

E.

Routers

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 25

During lunch time in the break room of a company, Wi-Fi connectivity on the 2.4 GHz band is intermittent. Every other time of the day, it works fine.

What's the likely cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

Employees are using their cell data instead of using the Wi-Fi

B.

The AP in the cafeteria keeps rebooting due to lack of PoE budget on the switch

C.

Toasters and ovens are heating up the air, raising the noise floor with the Wi-Fi on the 2.4 Ghz band

D.

Microwaves in the cafeteria are interfering with the Wi-Fi on the 2.4 GHz band

Discussion
Question 26

An MSA commonly addresses at least which two legal categories?

Options:

A.

Nondisclosure agreement

B.

Hold harmless

C.

Intellectual property protection

D.

Indemnity clause

Discussion
Question 27

In a manufacturing facility with highly reflective materials, you are planning an upgrade to your existing 802.11b WLAN implementation. You have

chosen a dual- band 802.11n infrastructure product for this purpose. Your client applications include:

✑Handheld scanners for inventory management

✑Toughbooks (laptops) mounted on forklifts for inventory and workflow management

✑VoWiFi phones used by select employees throughout the facility

You are evaluating all of the 802.11n enhancements and determining which features to enable for your environment and applications.

In this scenario, what 802.11n enhancement typically should NOT be enabled on the 2.4 GHz radio of the new APs?

Options:

A.

Multiple streams

B.

Short guard intervals

C.

Block Acknowledgments

D.

Frame aggregation

Discussion
Page: 6 / 17

CWDP-304