Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWDP-304 Exam Questions and Answers by juno

Page: 10 / 17

CWNP CWDP-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Design Professional
Exam Code: CWDP-304 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNP Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: juno
Question 40

Before performing a pre-deployment passive RF survey of a new deployment using survey mapping software, which of the following must be performed?

Options:

A.

Determining AP transmit power

B.

Scaling the map

C.

Selecting antennas

D.

Checking client DTPC settings

Discussion
Question 41

You have performed a validation site survey after deploying a WLAN infrastructure that is an All-Wireless-Office. One specific application of your

customer is experiencing delay when using the application after moving from wired connectivity. After your validation, you realized that all APs are

using 80 MHz channel- widths instead of 20 MHz on the 5 GHz band, as it was designed. What can be done to resolve the delay on this

application?

Options:

A.

APs should be using 160 MHz channel-widths to get more throughput

B.

Reconfigure to use 20 MHz channel-widths, so reuse of the frequency is more effective

C.

Power-off half of the APs to reduce CCI and keep 80 MHz channel-widths

D.

Add more APs using 80 MHz channel-widths

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 42

You are validating association capabilities from clients to an 802.1X/EAP secure SSID. The RADIUS server's IP address is 10.100.50.25 and the

default RADIUS authentication port is used. When testing them, none of the clients are able to associate to the SSID. Troubleshooting the WLAN

infrastructure, you found out that the server is up and the RADIUS service is up as well, but the authenticator is not able to communicate properly

with the server. What's your next troubleshooting step?

Options:

A.

Verify that the shared secret between the authenticator and the RADIUS server is correct

B.

Reboot the clients

C.

Reboot the server

D.

Restart the RADIUS service

Discussion
Question 43

You are creating an outdoor bridge link that spans more than 1000 yards. Which one of the following antenna types is more likely to be included in

the design?

Options:

A.

Yagi

B.

Omni

C.

Patch

D.

Panel

Discussion
Page: 10 / 17