Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWDP-304 Exam Questions and Answers by charlie

Page: 11 / 17

CWNP CWDP-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Design Professional
Exam Code: CWDP-304 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNP Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: charlie
Question 44

You desire to achieve a 450 Mbps MCS. What 802.11n features (from the numbered list below) are required?

1. Frame aggregation

2. Short GI

3. 40 MHz channels

4. 2 spatial streams

5. 3 spatial streams

6. Transmit beamforming (TxBF)

Options:

A.

2, 3, 2

B.

1, 2, 3, 5

C.

1, 2, 3, 4, 6

D.

2, 3, 5

Discussion
Question 45

You performed a site survey with two USB Wi-Fi adapters using a special driver written for the site survey software. After deployment, you realized

that the client devices used by your customer are getting lower RSSI values than that shown during your site survey. What is the most likely reason

for this result?

Options:

A.

USB Wi-Fi adapters designed for site surveys may have better sensitivity than regular Wi-Fi cards installed in client devices.

B.

The transmit power on the APs is higher than needed.

C.

Regular Wi-Fi cards installed in client devices do not support the same protocols as survey adapters.

D.

USB Wi-Fi adapters have a greater sensitivity than internal Wi-Fi adapters.

Discussion
Question 46

When deploying long-distance 802.11 bridge links (10 miles / 16 km), what parameter may be critical for improving data flow by reducing retries

caused by the long distances?

Options:

A.

The sequence control field value

B.

The acknowledgement timeout threshold

C.

The minimum transmit data rate value

D.

The CTS-to-self threshold

Discussion
Question 47

During a validation site survey, you realize that the installers mounted some of the APs above the ceiling. They said that this was a request from

the building architect due to aesthetics constraints. During the requirements gathering, you weren't advised about any aesthetics constraints from

the main stakeholder of the project. What should you do in this case?

Options:

A.

Advise the stakeholder that WLAN performance requirements will not be met and a new design process will be needed to meet the

requirements.

B.

Leave it as it is and allow automatic channel management to correct any issues.

C.

Increase the output power on all APs by 6 dB immediately.

D.

Remove all external antennas and use only the internal antennas to reduce multipath.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 11 / 17

CWDP-304
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWDP-304 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CWDP-304 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99