Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWDP-304 Exam Questions and Answers by lexie

Page: 8 / 17

CWNP CWDP-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Design Professional
Exam Code: CWDP-304 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNP Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: lexie
Question 32

As a device starts to shift to lower PHY rates, what factors usually influence a device decision to shift to lower PHY rates?(Choose all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Signal degradation

B.

Packet loss

C.

Interference

D.

Retransmissions

Discussion
Question 33

If the amplifier in Question 4 has a noise figure of 10 dB but a gain of 0 dB, what is the total noise figure of the cable, amplifier, and filter in series?

Response:

Options:

A.

75 dB

B.

16 dB

C.

10 dB

D.

70 dB

Discussion
Question 34

When designing for a PTP outdoor link, what important consideration should be made about local vegetation?(Choose all that apply.)

Response:

Options:

A.

Leaves

B.

Tree height growth

C.

Water density

D.

Reflection factor

Discussion
Question 35

In a large enterprise (5000+ wireless users), by what would NOT be a recommended method by which IP addresses and VLANs are assigned to

different clients associated to the same AP?

Options:

A.

Each SSID is mapped to a static VLAN assignment

B.

Upstream AAA servers dynamically assign VLANs to each user or group profile

C.

Radio signal metrics (RSSI, SNR, etc.) of WLAN clients are triangulated for location-based VLAN assignment during association

D.

Multiple VLAN pools are designated for an SSID and user IP addresses are selected in a round-robin fashion from the associated pools

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Page: 8 / 17

CWDP-304
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWDP-304 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CWDP-304 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99