Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWDP-304 Exam Questions and Answers by renesmae

Page: 14 / 17

CWNP CWDP-304 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Design Professional
Exam Code: CWDP-304 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNP Certification
Questions: 231 Q&A's Shared By: renesmae
Question 56

While performing a validation site survey, you realize that overlapping channels are being used on the 2.4 GHz bad due to the automatic channel

assignment algorithm of the WLAN infrastructure. What should you do to prevent this?

Options:

A.

Reconfigure the automatic channel assignment settings to use only channels 1, 6, and 11

B.

Purchase and deploy new APs from a different vendor

C.

Reconfigure the network to use static channel plans because automatic channel assignment algorithms are all broken

D.

Leave it as it is; sometimes using all 11 channels in 2.4 GHz gives the optimum performance result

Discussion
Question 57

NicoCo is building a new facility and would like to install a WLAN for primary connectivity of all clients. The requirements are dual-spectrum 802.11n supporting voice and location tracking.

What type of pre-deployment survey should be performed?

Response:

Options:

A.

Passive, using optimized channels

B.

Active, using a voice handset

C.

Active, using a lowest common denominator client

D.

Predictive

E.

Passive, all channels

Discussion
Question 58

The thermal noise is at −174 dBm/Hz. A spectrum analyzer has a resolution bandwidth of 1 kHz and a 5 dB noise figure. What is the level of the noise floor?

Response:

Options:

A.

−174 dBm

B.

−139 dBm

C.

−144 dBm

D.

−204 dBm

Discussion
Question 59

Who should be in the final meeting from the customer-side after successfully implementing a WLAN infrastructure?

Options:

A.

CEO or CFO

B.

End-users

C.

The customer's customers

D.

Remote workers

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Page: 14 / 17

CWDP-304
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWDP-304 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CWDP-304 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99