Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Questions and Answers by kylo

Page: 16 / 20

Salesforce MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Integration Architect 1 (SP24) Exam
Exam Code: MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: kylo
Question 64

A leading e-commerce giant will use Mulesoft API's on runtime fabric (RTF) to process customer orders. Some customer's sensitive information such as credit card information is also there as a part of a API payload.

What approach minimizes the risk of matching sensitive data to the original and can convert back to the original value whenever and wherever required?

Options:

A.

Apply masking to hide the sensitive information and then use API

B.

manager to detokenize the masking format to return the original value

C.

create a tokenization format and apply a tokenization policy to the API Gateway

D.

Used both masking and tokenization

E.

Apply a field level encryption policy in the API Gateway

Discussion
Question 65

An Integration Mule application is being designed to synchronize customer data between two systems. One system is an IBM Mainframe and the other system is a Salesforce Marketing Cloud (CRM) instance. Both systems have been deployed in their typical configurations, and are to be invoked using the native protocols provided by Salesforce and IBM.

What interface technologies are the most straightforward and appropriate to use in this Mute application to interact with these systems, assuming that Anypoint Connectors exist that implement these interface technologies?

Options:

A.

IBM: DB access CRM: gRPC

B.

IBM: REST CRM:REST

C.

IBM: Active MQ CRM: REST

D.

IBM: CICS CRM: SOAP

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 66

An organization has just developed a Mule application that implements a REST API. The mule application will be deployed to a cluster of customer hosted Mule runtimes.

What additional infrastructure component must the customer provide in order to distribute inbound API requests across the Mule runtimes of the cluster?

Options:

A.

A message broker

B.

An HTTP Load Balancer

C.

A database

D.

An Object Store

Discussion
Question 67

A marketing organization is designing a Mule application to process campaign data. The Mule application will periodically check for a file in a SFTP location and process the records in the file. The size of the file can vary from 10MB to 5GB. Due to the limited availabiltty of vCores, the Mule application is deployed to a single CloudHub worker configured with vCore size 0.2.

The application must transform and send different formats of this file to three different downstream SFTP locations.

What is the most idiomatic (used for its intended purpose) and performant way to configure the SFTP operations or event sources to process the large files to support these deployment requirements?

Options:

A.

Use an in-memory repeatable stream

B.

Use a file-stored non-repeatable stream

C.

Use an in-memory non-repeatable stream

D.

Use a file-stored repeatable stream

Discussion
Page: 16 / 20
Title