Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Questions and Answers by elyas

Page: 11 / 20

Salesforce MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Integration Architect 1 (SP24) Exam
Exam Code: MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: elyas
Question 44

What aspect of logging is only possible for Mule applications deployed to customer-hosted Mule runtimes, but NOT for Mule applications deployed to CloudHub?

Options:

A.

To send Mule application log entries to Splunk

B.

To change tog4j2 tog levels in Anypoint Runtime Manager without having to restart the Mule application

C.

To log certain messages to a custom log category

D.

To directly reference one shared and customized log4j2.xml file from multiple Mule applications

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 45

According to MuleSoft, a synchronous invocation of a RESTful API using HTTP to get an individual customer record from a single system is an example of which system integration interaction pattern?

Options:

A.

Request-Reply

B.

Multicast

C.

Batch

D.

One-way

Discussion
Question 46

Customer has deployed mule applications to different customer hosted mule run times. Mule applications are managed from Anypoint platform.

What needs to be configured to monitor these Mule applications from Anypoint monitoring and what sends monitoring data to Anypoint monitoring?

Options:

A.

Enable monitoring of individual applications from runtime manager application settings

Runtime manager agent sends monitoring data from the mule applications to Anypoint monitoring

B.

Install runtime manager agent on each mule runtime

Runtime manager agent since monitoring data from the mule applications to Anypoint monitoring

C.

Anypoint monitoring agent on each mule runtime

Anypoint monitoring agent sends monitoring data from the mule applications to Anypoint monitoring

D.

By default, Anypoint monitoring agent will be installed on each Mule run time

Anypoint Monitoring agent automatically sends monitoring data from the Mule applications to Anypoint monitoring

Discussion
Question 47

What are two reasons why a typical MuleSoft customer favors a MuleSoft-hosted Anypoint Platform runtime plane over a customer-hosted runtime for its Mule application deployments? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Reduced application latency

B.

Increased application isolation

C.

Reduced time-to-market for the first application

D.

Increased application throughput

E.

Reduced IT operations effort

Discussion