Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Questions and Answers by renae

Page: 7 / 20

Salesforce MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Integration Architect 1 (SU24) Exam
Exam Code: MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: renae
Question 28

Refer to the exhibit.

An organization is designing a Mule application to receive data from one external business partner. The two companies currently have no shared IT infrastructure and do not want to establish one. Instead, all communication should be over the public internet (with no VPN).

What Anypoint Connector can be used in the organization's Mule application to securely receive data from this external business partner?

Questions 28

Options:

A.

File connector

B.

VM connector

C.

SFTP connector

D.

Object Store connector

Discussion
Question 29

An XA transaction Is being configured that involves a JMS connector listening for Incoming JMS messages. What is the meaning of the timeout attribute of the XA transaction, and what happens after the timeout expires?

Options:

A.

The time that is allowed to pass between committing the transaction and the completion of the Mule flow After the timeout, flow processing triggers an error

B.

The time that Is allowed to pass between receiving JMS messages on the same JMS connection After the timeout, a new JMS connection Is established

C.

The time that Is allowed to pass without the transaction being ended explicitly After the timeout, the transaction Is forcefully rolled-back

D.

The time that Is allowed to pass for state JMS consumer threads to be destroyed After the timeout, a new JMS consumer thread is created

Discussion
Question 30

According to the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), which supporting protocol does File Transfer Protocol (FTP) use for reliable communication?

Options:

A.

A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)

B.

B Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)

C.

Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)

D.

Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)

Discussion
Question 31

In one of the critical payment related mule application, transaction is being used . As an enhancement to implementation , scatter gather route is introduced which is also the part of transaction group. Scatter gather route has 4 routes.

What will be the behavior of the Mule application in case of error occurs in 4th route of the scatter-gather router and transaction needs to be rolled back?

Options:

A.

Only errored route will be rolled back

B.

All routes will be rolled back

C.

Scatter Gather router cannot be part of transaction

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Page: 7 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I
PDF

$40  $99.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99