Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Questions and Answers by amora

Page: 13 / 20

Salesforce MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Integration Architect 1 (SU24) Exam
Exam Code: MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: amora
Question 52

An application load balancer routes requests to a RESTful web API secured by Anypoint Flex Gateway.

Which protocol is involved in the communication between the load balancer and the Gateway?

Options:

A.

SFTP

B.

HTTPS

C.

LDAP

D.

SMTP

Discussion
Question 53

The AnyAirline organization's passenger reservations center is designing an integration solution that combines invocations of three different System APIs (bookFlight, bookHotel, and bookCar) in a business transaction. Each System API makes calls to a single database.

The entire business transaction must be rolled back when at least one of the APIs fails.

What is the most idiomatic (used for its intended purpose) way to integrate these APIs in near real-time that provides the best balance of consistency, performance, and reliability?

Options:

A.

Implement eXtended Architecture (XA) transactions between the API implementations

Coordinate between the API implementations using a Saga pattern

Implement caching in each API implementation to improve performance

B.

Implement local transactions within each API implementation

Configure each API implementation to also participate in the same eXtended Architecture (XA) transaction

Implement caching in each API implementation to improve performance

C.

Implement local transactions in each API implementation

Coordinate between the API implementations using a Saga pattern

Apply various compensating actions depending on where a failure occurs

D.

Implement an eXtended Architecture (XA) transaction manager in a Mule application using a Saga pattern

Connect each API implementation with the Mule application using XA transactions

Apply various compensating actions depending on where a failure occurs

Discussion
Question 54

A key Cl/CD capability of any enterprise solution is a testing framework to write and run repeatable tests.

Which component of Anypoint Platform provides the te6t automation capabilities for customers to use in their pipelines?

Options:

A.

Anypoint CLl

B.

Mule Maven Plugin

C.

Exchange Mocking Service

D.

MUnit

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 55

A project team is working on an API implementation using the RAML definition as a starting point. The team has updated the definition to include new operations and has published a new version to exchange. Meanwhile another team is working on a mule application consuming the same API implementation.

During the development what has to be performed by the mule application team to take advantage of the newly added operations?

Options:

A.

Scaffold the client application with the new definition

B.

Scaffold API implementation application with the new definition

C.

Update the REST connector from exchange in the client application

D.

Update the API connector in the API implementation and publish to exchange

Discussion
Page: 13 / 20
Title