Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Questions and Answers by lacey

Page: 2 / 20

Salesforce MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Integration Architect 1 (SU24) Exam
Exam Code: MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: lacey
Question 8

Following MuleSoft best practices, what MuleSoft runtime deployment option best meets the company's goals to begin its digital transformation journey?

Options:

A.

Runtime Fabric on VMs/bare metal

B.

CloudHub runtimes

C.

Customer-hosted runtimes provisioned by a MuleSoft services partner

D.

Customer-hosted self-provisioned runtimes

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 9

A stock trading company handles millions of trades a day and requires excellent performance and reliability within its stock trading system. The company operates a number of event-driven APIs Implemented as Mule applications that are hosted on various customer-hosted Mule clusters and needs to enable message exchanges between the APIs within their internal network using shared message queues.

What is an effective way to meet the cross-cluster messaging requirements of its event-driven APIs?

Options:

A.

Non-transactional JMS operations with a reliability pattern and manual acknowledgements

B.

Persistent VM queues with automatic acknowledgements

C.

JMS transactions with automatic acknowledgements

D.

extended Architecture (XA) transactions and XA connected components with manual acknowledgements

Discussion
Question 10

How does timeout attribute help inform design decisions while using JMS connector listening for incoming messages in an extended architecture (XA) transaction?

Options:

A.

After the timeout is exceeded, stale JMS consumer threads are destroyed and new threads are created

B.

The timeout specifies the time allowed to pass between receiving JMS messages on the same JMS connection and then after the timeout new JMS connection is established

C.

The time allowed to pass between committing the transaction and the completion of the mule flow and then after the timeout flow processing triggers an error

D.

The timeout defines the time that is allowed to pass without the transaction ending explicitly and after the timeout expires, the transaction rolls back

Discussion
Question 11

An architect is designing a Mule application to meet the following two requirements:

1. The application must process files asynchronously and reliably from an FTPS server to a back-end database using VM intermediary queues for

load-balancing Mule events.

2. The application must process a medium rate of records from a source to a target system using a Batch Job scope.

To make the Mule application more reliable, the Mule application will be deployed to two CloudHub 1.0 workers.

Following MuleSoft-recommended best practices, how should the Mule application deployment typically be configured in Runtime Manger to best

support the performance and reliability goals of both the Batch Job scope and the file processing VM queues?

Options:

A.

Check the Persistent VM queues checkbox in the application deployment configuration

B.

Check the Non-persistent VM queues checkbox in the application deployment configuration

C.

In the Runtime Manager Properties tab, disable persistent VM queues for Batch Job scopes

D.

In the Runtime Manager Properties tab, enable persistent VM queues for the FTPS connector

Discussion
Page: 2 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I
PDF

$40  $99.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99