Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Questions and Answers by lina

Page: 20 / 20

Salesforce MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Integration Architect 1 (SP24) Exam
Exam Code: MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: lina
Question 80

As part of a growth strategy, a supplier signs a trading agreement with a large customer. The customer sends purchase orders to the supplier according to the ANSI X12 EDI standard, and the supplier creates the orders in its ERP system using the information in the EDI document.

The agreement also requires that the supplier provide a new RESTful API to process request from the customer for current product inventory level from the supplier’ s ERP system.

Which two fundamental integration use cases does the supplier need to deliver to provide an end-to-end solution for this business scenario? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Synchronized data transfer

B.

Sharing data with external partners

C.

User interface integration

D.

Streaming data ingestion

E.

Data mashups

Discussion
Question 81

A system API EmployeeSAPI is used to fetch employee's data from an underlying SQL database.

The architect must design a caching strategy to query the database only when there is an update to the employees stable or else return a cached response in order to minimize the number of redundant transactions being handled by the database.

What must the architect do to achieve the caching objective?

Options:

A.

Use an On Table Row on employees table and call invalidate cache

Use an object store caching strategy and expiration interval to empty

B.

Use a Scheduler with a fixed frequency every hour triggering an invalidate cache flow

Use an object store caching strategy and expiration interval to empty

C.

Use a Scheduler with a fixed frequency every hour triggering an invalidate cache flow

Use an object store caching strategy and set expiration interval to 1-hour

D.

Use an on table rule on employees table call invalidate cache and said new employees data to cache

Use an object store caching strategy and set expiration interval to 1-hour

Discussion
Page: 20 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I
PDF

$35  $99.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I PDF + Testing Engine