Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Questions and Answers by evie-mae

Page: 19 / 20

Salesforce MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Integration Architect 1 (SU24) Exam
Exam Code: MuleSoft-Integration-Architect-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: evie-mae
Question 76

A travel company wants to publish a well-defined booking service API to be shared with its business partners. These business partners have agreed to ONLY consume SOAP services and they want to get the service contracts in an easily consumable way before they start any development. The travel company will publish the initial design documents to Anypoint Exchange, then share those documents with the business partners. When using an API-led approach, what is the first design document the travel company should deliver to its business partners?

Options:

A.

Create a WSDL specification using any XML editor

B.

Create a RAML API specification using any text editor

C.

Create an OAS API specification in Design Center

D.

Create a SOAP API specification in Design Center

Discussion
Question 77

A platform architect includes both an API gateway and a service mesh in the architect of a distributed application for communication management.

Which type of communication management does a service mesh typically perform in this architecture?

Options:

A.

Between application services and the firewall

B.

Between the application and external API clients

C.

Between services within the application

D.

Between the application and external API implementations.

Discussion
Question 78

A finance giant is planning to migrate all its Mule applications to Runtime fabric (RTF). Currently all Mule applications are deployed cloud hub using automated CI/CD scripts.

As an integration architect, which of the below step would you suggest to ensure that the applications from cloudhub are migrated properly to Runtime Fabric (RTF) with an assumption that organization is keen on keeping the same deployment strategy.

Options:

A.

No changes need to be made to POM.xml file and CI/CD script should be modified as per the RTF configurations

B.

runtimeFabric dependency should be added as a mule plug-in to POM.xml file and CI/CD script should be modified as per the RTF configurations

C.

runtimeFabric deployment should be added to POM.xml file in all

the mule applications and CI/CD script should be modified as per the RTF configurations

D.

runtimeFabric profile should be added mule configuration files in the mule applications and CI/CD script should be modified as per the RTF configurations

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 79

An external REST client periodically sends an array of records in a single POST request to a Mule application API endpoint.

The Mule application must validate each record of the request against a JSON schema before sending it to a downstream system in the same order that it was received in the array

Record processing will take place inside a router or scope that calls a child flow. The child flow has its own error handling defined. Any validation or communication failures should not prevent further processing of the remaining records.

To best address these requirements what is the most idiomatic(used for it intended purpose) router or scope to used in the parent flow, and what type of error handler should be used in the child flow?

Options:

A.

First Successful router in the parent flow

On Error Continue error handler in the child flow

B.

For Each scope in the parent flow

On Error Continue error handler in the child flow

C.

Parallel For Each scope in the parent flow

On Error Propagate error handler in the child flow

D.

Until Successful router in the parent flow